Real, replica or toy weapons aren’t allowed in check-in baggage and items like explosives, sharp metals, knives, blades, lighter matches and needles may lead you to prosecution. Please refrain of packing valuables like large amount of cash, jewellery, precious stones, valuable documents and car or house keys.
Please check a list of prohibited items and contact us for more information in-case of any doubt.
- Disabling devices
- Briefcases with alarm devices installed
- Gases (flammable, non flammable or toxic) such as camping gases
- Flammable liquids, such as lighter-fuels, varnishes and thinners
- Lighters with non absorbable gases and refills
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks and rockets
- Flammable solids such as “strike anywhere” matches and highly flammable items
- Substances which emit flammable gases on contact with water
- Oxidizing materials (such as bleaching powder and peroxide)
- Infectious and toxic materials
- Radioactive materials
- Corrosive materials (such as mercury, acids, alkali)
- Magnetized materials and other similarly dangerous products
- Personal medical oxygen devices that utilize liquid oxygen.
- Fuel cell systems and spare fuel cartridges
- Any permitted sharp objects contained in checked in baggage should be securely wrapped to prevent injury to baggage screeners and handling personnel.