Arik Air hand baggage:
Please avoid liquids, flammable, and prohibited items and place any essential items which you may need during your flight which may contain baby food (under 120ml if liquid) flight sickness medicine (with doctor’s prescription) laptop (without batteries) and e-books etc. If you are carrying any gift, please ensure they are unwrapped because security staff can inspect the items.
We recommend you to pack travel documents, money, bank cards and other valuable items. Make sure you pack necessary cloths in your hand bag in-case you are travelling to extreme weather area.
- bag, not exceeding 55x35x25cm, such as a handbag or a briefcase or a laptop computer
- One overcoat or raincoat
- An umbrella or walking stick;
- One camera, one video camera or one portable CD player
- A reasonable quantity of newspapers, magazines or books for the journey
- Items bought at the airport “Duty Free” shop in limited quantity and dimension
- Food for infants necessary during the journey
- One carry-cot or folding pram
- One folding wheelchair, a set of crutches or similar devices on which a disabled passenger may be dependent.